SIMPLE. FAST. PRECISE.
The new LOGIQ e Vet NextGEN imaging engine comes from GE’s flagship systems, delivering console performance in a compact package. Now with a Solid State Hard Drive & i7 Processor
- Faster processing, faster frame rates, faster transition times enabling “Technology Layering” for enhanced imaging in multiple applications
- Improved detail and contrast resolution along with improved penetration on all probes
- Solid State Hard Drive = Less moving parts for improved reliability
- Double the channel count of current LOGIQ e
The New LOGIQ e Vet NextGen’s software has improved image quality along with several features ideally suited for the imaging specialist.
- Plug and Play veterinary presets for out of the box, high-end imaging
- Improved visualization of smaller targets
- Improved needle guidance, now with needle gain
- Patient Follow Up Tool with Fusion for serial studies
Enhances the ability to see both the target and needle with independent needle and B-mode gain controls
Diagnose and follow treatment of inflammation by detecting and quantifying the presence of microvasculature and blood flow.
- Optimize treatment with serial studies.
- Align anatomy from previous studies during live imaging while synchronizing all imaging parameters.